After completing our course of first aid in children you will be sure that if something happens to your children, you will know what to do!
This course, suitable for parents, grandparents, teachers, supervisors of groups and teams, is primarily focused on dealing with the overall situation and practicing life-saving skills.
The difference between children and adults is not only in size and proportions – acute conditions in children are very specific and it is important to be prepared for them. We will not bore you with superfluous theory and teach you useless things. After completing the course you will be able to act as a key element in prehospital care.
Content of course of first aid in children:
- safety of rescuers and rescued
- organization and effective communication on the site of the event
- psychological aspects of first aid in children
- specifics of paediatric acute conditions
- selected risks of different age groups of children
- identification of gravity of condition
- life functions in children, practicing their examination
- where and how to call help
- first aid for foreign body aspiration
- practicing emergency resuscitation on a modern teaching model
- first aid for injuries
- first aid for sudden illnesses (cramps, dyspnoea, allergic reactions, …)
- equipment for first aid
- questions, discussion
Duration of course: 4 hours Order a course
(if you are interested in a course for a group of 10 or more participants, please order here.)
Lecturer: The course of first aid in children is led by professional paramedics from our team of lecturers.
Participants will receive a certificate of course completion.