Do you want to be able to provide first aid correctly? Join our first aid courses!
Life can bring unexpected situations. The ability to provide first aid correctly may be a question of life or death. Would you know how to provide first aid?
We will teach you how to do it effectively in practice in our courses:
- We can train any group – motorcyclists, canoeists, amateur pilots, divers, scouts, groups of friends, families.
- We teach in practice what you really need.
- We give lectures on first aid in children in maternity centres and family centres, nursery schools and to groups of parents.
- We organize certified retraining courses Medical staff of recreational events and First aid member.
- All first aid courses are led by professional paramedics – what they will teach you is everyday practice for them.
- We do our best to meet individual requirements – we can tailor the content, language, date and place to your needs. We will be happy to come where you are.
- We teach according to valid methodology of the Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR), recommended procedures of the European Resuscitation Council and Association of Emergency Medicine.
- Practicing emergency resuscitation on a modern teaching model is included in every course.
- The participants will receive a certificate as proof of having completed first aid training.