Do you want your employees to be able to provide quality resuscitation and use the automated external defibrillator (AED) safely? We will teach them all this in the course focused on basic emergency resuscitation and defibrillation using AED, certified by the European Resuscitation Council.
In a number of European countries the BLS/AED course is considered the standard of knowledge and skills of so-called first responders as well as educators, trainers or medical staff patrols in the field of cardiopulmonary resuscitation before the arrival of an ambulance. The course is certified by the European Resuscitation Council and the certificate confirming the participation is valid in all Europe. Emphasis is placed above all on practical training of the provision of quality resuscitation.
Content of course:
- possible danger in the space of sudden health failure
- causes of altered level of consciousness
- causes of cardiac arrest
- efficient cooperation and communication on the site of the event
- examination of the state of basic vital functions
- calling the ambulance service (where and how to call)
- compression of the chest (correct placement of hands, correct depth and frequency of compressions)
- artificial respiration without aids (when and how to provide artificial respiration)
- practicing emergency resuscitation on a modern teaching model
- importance of early defibrillation using AED
- practicing safe use of AED in emergency resuscitation
- practicing cooperation of several rescuers
- legal aspects of using AED
After successfully completing the course you will be able to assess the gravity of the condition of a patient, perform resuscitation including early defibrillation using AED on your own. You will be aware of the most frequent causes of sudden blood circulation arrest and loss of consciousness, you will understand the importance of artificial respiration, quality compression of the chest and early defibrillation.
Study materials: before the start of the course each participant will receive study materials
Duration of course: 6 hours Order a course
The quoted price (depending on the size of the group of participants) includes study materials and refreshments.
Lecturer: The Course of cardiopulmonary resuscitation and automated external defibrillation is provided by lecturers from our team with a BLS/AED instructor qualification.
After successfully completing the course the participants will receive an internationally valid ERC certificate.